After serving for a certain mileage most of the lubricating oils start losing their original performance. This is because of the changes in the properties of the oil. In those cases, Rislone Engine Treatment can be a really good option for you.
While giving Rislone Engine Treatment reviews, some features of this product are worth mentioning. For example, excellent protection, proper lubrication, great engine cleaning capability, etc make this oil one of the best oils on the market.
Well, though this oil is good, is it the best solution for you? Or how do you know if you need to use this oil? What to keep in mind while choosing this oil? I’m going to share all of these answers. So, let’s dive deeper into the Rislone engine oil treatment review.
Rislone 4405 engine oil supplement
Rislone high mileage engine treatment 4401
Rislone engine treatment 100QR
3 Best Rislone Engine Treatment Reviews
There are many products from this particular brand. Not all products have the same features. The main properties are almost similar except for some simple differences in performance.
Here, I’m mentioning the top three products of engine treatment Rislone. All of those products are available in different online and offline stores.
1. Rislone 4405 engine oil supplement
This is a great product from this brand. People are looking for a Rislone engine oil supplement with a zinc treatment review. Well, if you are one of them, this is the thing.
Some of the best features of this oil are mentioned below.
- This oil comes with a ZDDP additive. This is nothing but a combination of Zinc and Phosphorus. It works as corrosion and wears resistant at the same time.
- Under pressure, the additives in it work as the sacrificing material for wear which increases the overall performance.
- Can perform really satisfactorily even in higher temperatures.
- This oil can be used at the time of oil changing or oil adding new oil.
- This provides an extra layer of protection for the camshaft or piston of the engine.
- It has such additives in it that helps to increase the engine life.
- Provides excellent protection from wear and tear of engine parts.
- Increase the cleaning function of oil
- If you’re looking for a high-end premium oil, this may not be the best choice.
- Not the best choice for decreasing engine noise
2. Rislone high mileage engine treatment 4401:
This is another good product from the brand Rislone. This product is dedicated to reducing engine wear and sound. Not every feature is exactly like the previous one, but the basic performance is almost likely.
Here below, I’m mentioning the specification, advantages, and disadvantages of this oil as a part of the Rislone high mileage engine treatment review. Have a look.
- This oil doesn’t have the zinc content though, it provides satisfactory wear and tear protection.
- It starts working just after installation and can be used anytime while changing oils.
- For large stationary vehicles, 1 bottle of this oil is recommended for every 5 quarts of oil.
- For extreme cases or too dirty oils, using two bottles is what users suggest.
- Reduce the noise of both the engine and lifters to a great extent.
- Provides fantastic protection to valves, as well as pistons.
- Absorb sludge and deposits from the engine and maintain a clean system.
- Good for both new and older vehicles.
- Doesn’t have the zinc content to provide extra protection as a sacrificing material.
- Unable to increase the engine life like the previous product.
3. Rislone engine treatment 100QR:
This can be considered as the oil that can almost serve the performance of the previous two oils combinedly. It can work as great protection as well as decrease noise level. That’s why this is one of the most popular products from the brand.
So, now let’s see the specification, pros, and cons of this particular oil.
- It is known for providing great engine power no matter what the performing condition is.
- This oil is able to maintain oil viscosity which takes this oil to the next level of performance.
- The regular one-pound size oil comes in a protective bottle for an attractive look.
- Good for those who are looking for an all-in-one oil.
- It can dissolve different deposits inside the engine and remove the sludge while maintaining a clean engine system.
- Can perform at different temperatures without losing the viscous effect.
- Decrease the noise to a considerable level and also increase oil pressure.
- Increase engine life as well.
- Doesn’t contain the ZDDP additives either.
- It may not be a solution for engine parts that need to be changed or replaced.
Rislone engine treatment buying guide
Well, if you have come this far, you should know how to choose the best Rislone Engine Treatment oil for your particular need. Before going to any decision, first focus on what your primary needs are.
For example, if your primary concern is to reduce the wear and not the noise, then go for the first product I’ve mentioned here. On the other hand, for those who are worried about the unexpected noise from the engine, the second product may be the best suit for you.
To get the combined result of both of these two, the third product may be what you are looking for. It basically depends on what your particular requirements are and how you want to solve them.
How to use Rislone engine treatment?
There is no hard and fast rule to using this oil in your engine. It’s nothing but some simple steps to follow just like you do while changing engine oil. The steps are as below.
- First, remove the oil cap from the engine.
- Open the bottle of Rislone engine oil treatment and pour it inside.
- Put on the oil cap as it was.
You can use Rislone engine treatment while changing the lubricating oil. You can add it to the oil before or after pouring the oil in. So, it completely depends on when you feel the need to use it.
Talking about how much to use, I’ve already mentioned before that, it depends on what is the condition of the vehicle. For example, the oil treatment can work for 4 to 6 quarts of oil. For regular use of heavy vehicles, using 1 bottle for 5 to 6 quarts is okay.
On the other hand, if the dirt level is too severe, the company suggests using two bottles in that case. You can modify the quantity to some extent as per your requirements.
Rislone engine treatment vs Lucas
There is a huge debate regarding this thing. Some people claim that Lucas performs the best while others are praising Rislone. I think that depends on what perspective you’re looking for.
Let’s elaborate on what I’m trying to say. What Lucas does is thicken the oil that you use. So, it can perform well for a long time. A similar result can be achieved by shifting to oil of higher viscosity.
But Rislone oil has some additives that provide good protection to wear and also reduce engine noise. So, both of them basically do the same thing in different manners.
Rislone engine treatment problems
With so many features and good reviews, there are some outcomes of this oil too. Let’s discuss the problems related to engine treatment Rislone,
- There is no such oil from this brand that can serve all the purposes at the same time to a great level.
- There are many premium brands that are offering much more features and great performance than Rislone Engine Treatment.
- The benefits you get from using this oil can also be achieved by using oils of a higher grade if you know the method properly as per some users.
FAQs About Rislone engine treatments
Is Rislone engine treatment any good?
Rislone engine treatment is undoubtedly an excellent lubricating oil. It can provide protection over a wide range of temperatures and can absorb different engine deposits and sludge. So, clean and proper lubrication is ensured.
What is Rislone engine treatment?
Rislone engine treatment is nothing but a lubrication oil for automobiles. This oil is better than many other available oils because it provides protection over a wide range of temperatures. The additives used in Rislone oil make it one of the best penetrating lubrication oils.
Is Rislone engine treatment safe?
Absolutely. Rislone engine treatment is safe for either new or older vehicles. Many people think the additives used in this oil may be harmful. But that’s not the case. Rather, the additives provide extra protection for a long time.
How long does it take for Rislone Engine Treatment to work?
Just after installing the Rislone Engine Treatment oil, the oil will start working. But according to some users, to observe the performance you may need to wait for about two days or 150 km of driving.
Does Rislone work on noisy lifters?
The brand Rislone Engine Treatment claims that its oil works to reduce the noise of lifters and the engine as well. The properly engineered oil comes with some additives in it. These additives are dedicatedly used to provide extra protection and eliminate noises.
Rislone Engine Treatment is undoubtedly a great deal for those who are not satisfied with the sole performance of engine oil. This can be a solution to the wear and noise problem.
Not each of the products from this brand does a similar performance, but you can choose from the above list as per your requirements. Properly engineered additives, great performance in higher temperatures, and maintaining oil viscosity in different conditions are some of the great features that you will enjoy.
Though there are some drawbacks too that I’ve discussed, except those this can be a good investment for your loving vehicle.